Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just call me Grace...

OK--I have a marvelous spill or two every year. This week, it happened. I tripped on seemingly nothing and took a glorious fall in the middle of a public park. Yes, it was amazing. The funny thing was that this was a great run. I was going a good pace for me. I had a low early in the run, but caught it quickly and was able to recover rather well from it. Sheesh! Nothing like running with blood running down your leg for the last few miles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a better note--thanks to everyone who came
out to the Honolulu Dawn Phenom last weekend. It was the best turnout yet. We enjoyed a fun run/walk around Lanikai Loop in Kailua, Hawaii. Next month, we will start from the same place but climb up a nearby trail up to some pillboxes. Come out and join us if you are in the area!

This weekend is the Carlsbad Marathon/Half-Marathon weekend with the Insulindependence crew. I am really excited to meet up with some of my Triabetes teammates and the other fabulous people that I have met and been inspired by through iD. Hopefully, this will be a turning point for a good 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment